Asian Fruit Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from West Allis.
Asian Fruit Salad Notes
I had an idea for a new fruit salad dressing. Tested this out on my Mom for Mother's Day and it was well received. Hubby likes it too! I already have a request to do it again. It has a nice sweet, tart and tangy flavor.
- 1/2 honeydew, scooped into balls or diced into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cantaloupe, scooped into balls or diced into 1" pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, diced into 1" pieces
- 1 quart strawberries, cut in halves
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- any other fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- the zest and juice of 1 large lime
- 1 scant tablespoon black sesame seeds
Serves / Yields
Place honey, ginger, lime zest and juice of the lime in a large bowl. Whisk all together. Add Sesame Seeds and whisk. Add the melons, the strawberries, blueberries and pineapple. Stir gently. When serving, place the raspberries and blackberries on top.
Serve as is or top with some whipped cream, or even some ice cream. Make sure all your fruit is ripe and at its best.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!