Baked Ham Recipe
- 1 ham, bone in, 9-10#
- 1/2 cup mustard, ground, medium heat
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons marjoram, dried leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons orange peel
- 1 teaspoon pepper, coarse ground
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh, slivered
- 20 cloves
- 1 cup sweet cooking wine
- 1 cup orange juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim excess fat off ham, and score diagonally. Place the ham in a large roasting pan and stud woth the whole cloves and slivered garli. Pour wine and orange juice over the ham. Bake for 45 minutes. Blend together the first 7 ingredients. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees. Smear the entire ham with the mustard blend. Bake another 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Pour off the excess juices and cook in a pan until thickened.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!