Best Ever Couscous Recipe
Submitted By:from .
Best Ever Couscous Notes
Best ever couscous! ♡ With diced pecans, plump raisins, & ras el hanout (translates to 'top of the shop')! With just a handful of ingredients, you are just 15 minutes away from yum! ♡
- 2 cups dry couscous
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 heaping teaspoon Ras el Hanout
- 1 generous teaspoon olive oil
Serves / Yields
- Add water to pot, whisk in spice and stir in olive oil & raisins.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour couscous into boiling water, stirring as you pour.
- Cover with a lid, remove from heat, leave it sit for 5 minutes or so.
- Fluff with a fork and serve to friends and family! This will make a nice big pot, and the leftovers are fantastic for lunch, great hot or cold!
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!