Central Street Burgers Recipe
Submitted By:from Lake In The Hills.
Central Street Burgers Notes
This is a favorite of our family and friends - most consider this to be the best burger they have ever eaten.
- 1 pound ground chuck (or ground turkey)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Old World Central Street Seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Serves / Yields
- Put the meat in a large bowl and liberally drizzle it with Olive Oil.
- Knead the Olive Oil into the meat.
- Add Old World Central Street seasoning and knead the seasoning throughout the meat.
- As you are grilling, keep meat moist using Worchestershire Sauce
I also add fresh ground pepper and fresh garlic salt to my burgers before putting them on the grill.
You can also put your favorite BBQ sauce on for a little more zest.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!