Chef Clay's Italian Herb Beer Cheese Pepperoni Bread Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 1/2 cup Hot Water (80-95 degrees)
- 1 package fast-rising yeast
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoons Old Taylor Street Cheese Sprinkle
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 cup shredded PepperJack cheese
- 2 ounces finely diced pepperoni
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cans of your favorite beer, one for the bread and one to drink while baking.
Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5x3 inch bread loaf pan.
In a large mixing bowl, add water and yeast. Let rest for (5) minutes. Sift in flour. Add
all dry ingredients. Add cheese and pepperoni. Add half of the melted butter. Using a
wooden spoon, stir in one can of beer until just mixed.
Pour enough of the melted butter into the loaf pan just to coat the pan. Transfer the
batter into the loaf pan. Level out the dough carefully without pressing too hard. Using
a pastry brush, spread the remaining melted butter across the top. Sprinkle remaining
Old Taylor Street Cheese Sprinkle on top.
Bake for 60 minutes. Take out of oven and transfer to wire rack. Let rest for at least
fifteen minutes prior to cutting. (This would be a good time to have that
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!