Chili Roasted Corn Recipe
Submitted By:from Geneva.
- 6 large whole ears corn, still in husks
- 1 ounce whole morita chipotle chilies
- 1 ounce shrimp and crab boil
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Vulcan's Fire Salt
Serves / Yields
Place the corn in a large pan and fill with water to cover. Add the Morita Chipotles (or a milder/hotter chile if desired) and the Shrimp and Crab Boil to the water. Soak overnight. Heat a grill until hot. Place the corn on the grill. Top the corn with the chiles and some of the soaking spices. Roast until the husks turn black (turning as necessary) and the corn is cooked, about 15-20 minutes). Mix the Vulcan’s Fire Salt with the softened butter. Remove the husks and brush with the spicy butter.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!