Citrus Tarragon Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Orange Juice
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breasts
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a sealable plastic bag or container. Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange in a baking pan. Discard marinade. Bake 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!