Coarse Mustard Recipe
- 1/4 cup basic yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon crushed brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon horseradish powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Mix all ingredient well and let sit at least 1 hour.
The base for this mustard is a basic prepared yellow mustard. You can use a store-bought mustard or make your own with our basic mustard recipe.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!