Deviled Crab Cakes Recipe
Submitted By:from milwaukee.
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump or backfin crab meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon King Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- 16 saltines, crushed
Melt the butter in a saute pan, saute the onion, bell pepper and celery until tender. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, sour cream and spices. Stir in the crab meat, sauteed vegetables, green onion and 1/2 of the saltine crumbs. Mix thoroughly. Form into 2 inch patties and coat with the remaining saltine crumbs. Saute in vegetable oil until golden brown.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!