Dill Pickle Popcorn Recipe
Submitted By:from Waukesha.
Dill Pickle Popcorn Notes
Wish I could claim this as my own, found this online and modified a bit to increase the dill flavor... Enjoy
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon kosher flake salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
Serves / Yields
2 bags worth of microwave popcorn :)
Mix and grind all ingredients to a powder
Add to popcorn to taste
Hot mustard seeds can be used instead of regular, and add an interesting kick.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!