Submitted By:from Truckee.
I created this "enhanced" guacamole recipe a year ago. It's the best I've tasted.
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tablespoons diced Red Onion
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pilsen Latino Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon California Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Jalepeno pepper
- juice from 1 Lemon Wedge (1/8 of a lemon)
- to taste Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons diced Tomato
Serves / Yields
2 Hungry Guac Lovers
In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork. Leave a few lumps for texture. Stir in onion, garlic, seasonings, jalapeno, lemon juice, Tabasco, and cilantro until thoroughly mixed. Finally, add tomatos and gently mix. Enjoy with your favorite chips.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!