Farmer’s Market Roasted Vegetable Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 1 pint medium pattypan squash, quartered
- 2 medium Turkish or other eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pint heirlom cherry tomatoes, assorted shapes and colors, halved
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- to taste, French Countryside Seasoning
- to taste, aged balsamic vinegar
- to taste, extra virgin olive oil
- to taste, fleur de sel
- to taste, fresh ground pepper
Serves / Yields
Preheat oven to 425
Toss squash and eggplant in olive oil, and season generously with Pepper-Tarragon, salt and pepper.
Lay squash and eggplant in one layer, cut side down, on foil lined pan.
Roast for approx 25 minutes until vegetables start to soften and brown.
Let cool to room temperature.
Toss with tomatoes, place in serving dish, sprinkle with basil leaf chiffonade, season with more Pepper-Tarragon and drizzle with Balsamic vinegar.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!