Garlic Galore Cheese Spread Recipe
Garlic Galore Cheese Spread Notes
This was the first thing I ever made with Spice House seasonings. I used a simple cheese spread recipe and substituted Spice House seasonings for a variety of herbs in the original recipe.
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon Lake Shore Drive Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Ukrainian Village Seasoning
- 2 large or 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Serves / Yields
Yields 1 1/2 cups
Mix all ingredients together by hand. Refrigerate to allow flavors to blend before serving.
The best crackers to serve with this spread are Trader Joe's Savory Thin mini crackers. They are crispy and toasty and make for a great combination!