Ginger Curry Mustard Recipe
- 1/4 cup basic yellow mustard
- 3 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sweet curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all ingredient well and let sit at least 1 hour.
The base for this mustard is a basic prepared yellow mustard. You can use a store-bought mustard or make your own with our basic mustard recipe.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!