Indian Spiced Yogurt Dressing Recipe
Indian Spiced Yogurt Dressing Notes
First place winner at the Wisconsin State Fair, 2011
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- huice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons honey
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl and store, covered, in the refrigerator until serving time. Serve over mixed greens, or any salad featuring mandarin or sliced oranges.
Photo by Sarah Hauser.