Korean Beef Patties Recipe
Submitted By:from Milwaukee.
Korean Beef Patties Notes
I never seem to have green onions, so you can sub yellow onions instead. Use fresh garlic.
- 1 pound ground round or ground sirloin
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- Optional: to taste black pepper
Serves / Yields
About 6 patties
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Form into balls, flatten, then grill or pan-fry.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!