Lemon Pepper Mustard Chops Recipe
Submitted By:from Rockford.
Lemon Pepper Mustard Chops Notes
This recipe was an accident that I played off to my family as what I was trying to do. Well, they loved it, and so I make it frequently now.
- 4 center-cut, boneless pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 sheets aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray
Serves / Yields
Place two pork chops on each piece of foil. Coat on both sides with lemon pepper and ground mustard. Sprinkle lemon juice over chops and top with Dijon mustard.
Fold foil up around chops and seal completely. Either bake (350°F) or grill over medium heat, until chops are cooked through, 25-35 minutes, depending on thickness.
Open pouches and serve chops with their juices.
I usually serve this with rice, but it works with noodles or potatoes too.
You can also use this recipe with boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!