Lemon-Roasted Salmon with Mustard Cream Recipe
Submitted By:from Nashville.
Lemon-Roasted Salmon with Mustard Cream Notes
This recipe came entirely out of my family's love for Spice House Salmon Seasoning. All the inspiration I needed!
- 2 pound salmon filet, pin bones removed
- 3 tablespoons toasted walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons Salmon Seasoning
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, cut into 1/8"-thick slices
- 1/2 cup all natural sour cream or creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Serves / Yields
4-5 generous portions
Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon fillet skin-side down in center of pan. Brush on toasted walnut oil evenly, then sprinkle on Salmon Seasoning. Top with lemon slices so that salmon is covered. Roast salmon for 12-15 minutes, until center is opaque and juicy.
While salmon is cooking, place sour cream/creme fraiche, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in small mixing bowl. Whisk until well-combined and set aside.
Allow salmon to rest a few minutes, then remove lemon slices from top of roasted fish and slice into 5 portions. Serve each with a dollop of mustard cream; lemon slices may be used as garnish.
I usually serve this with new potatoes and a salad of mixed greens. In addition to tasting great, the salmon and toasted walnut oil give you a healthy serving of omega fatty acids.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!