milwaukee iron bbq meatballs Recipe
Submitted By:from Milwaukee.
milwaukee iron bbq meatballs Notes
made it up from ingredients hanging around the house.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced finely
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable granules
- 2 Tablespoon Milwaukee Iron Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash steak sauce
- 1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
Serves / Yields
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix until fully incorporated the first 9 ingredients. Roll the beef mixture into 1 inch balls. Bake on a cookie sheet about 10 minutes until cooked. Pour the bbq sauce over the meatballs and stir until coated. Best served in a crock pot kept on low heat.
Use as an appetizer; also works well as meatloaf. Meatballs can be made any size. For larger meatballs, increase cooking times.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!