Mole' Ole' Chili Recipe
Submitted By:from Milwaukee.
Mole' Ole' Chili Notes
Tied for 2nd Place in the 3rd Annual Milwaukee Employee Chili Cook Off 2014
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 diced onion
- ¼ cup La Preferida Mole Paste
- ¼ cup Beef Soup Base
- 2 28-oz cans whole or diced tomatoes
- 2 26-oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons chili con carne seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground Tellicherry pepper
Serves / Yields
In large kettle (6 qt.) add ground chuck, brown and drain grease. Add garlic, onion, Mole’ Paste and Beef Base. Continue to cook for several more minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans, Chili Con Carne, paprika, cumin and pepper. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 40 minutes.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!