Moroccan Shashlik - Lamb Kebabs Recipe
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish smoked sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 pounds lamb shoulder or leg, cubed
- 6 pitas, warmed
Serves / Yields
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Pour over the lamb, mix until coated (or simpy shake up in a zip-lock bag), cover and marinate at least 4 hours. Skewer the meat alternating with any vegetables of your choice. Grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side.
*Any type of paprika may be used, depending on what flavor you'd like. My personal favorite is the Spanish smoked sweet paprika.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!