Moroccan Shashlik - Lamb Kebabs Recipe
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish smoked sweet paprika
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 pounds lamb shoulder or leg, cubed
- 6 pitas, warmed
Serves / Yields
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Pour over the lamb, mix until coated (or simpy shake up in a zip-lock bag), cover and marinate at least 4 hours. Skewer the meat alternating with any vegetables of your choice. Grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side.
*Any type of paprika may be used, depending on what flavor you'd like. My personal favorite is the Spanish smoked sweet paprika.