Moroccan Stuffed Squash Recipe
Submitted By:from Geneva.
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/4 cup minced apricots
- 3/4 cup minced parsnips
- 3/4 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 package Glace D'Agneau Gold Classic Roast Lamb Stock
Serves / Yields
Yield: 2 servings
Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle vinegar and 1 T Moroccan seasoning on both halves of the squash. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until flesh can be scraped out. Scrape out 1 C from each half and add to mixing bowl. Keep shells. Heat a large sauté pan until hot. Add cooking spray (or 1 T olive oil). Add the golden raisins, 1 T Moroccan Seasoning, parsnips, carrots, onions and garlic to the pan and sauté until browned. Remove from pan and add to butternut squash. Add apricots and mix until well incorporated. Scoop squash mixture back into shells and add to baking pan. Simmer Glace de Agneau in 1 C of water until melted. Add stock to bottom of baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
Wine Pairing: Riesling, off-dry or Viognier
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!