Moroccan Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Submitted By:from San Francisco.
- 1 Sweet Potato per person
- 2 teaspoons per potato Moroccan Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon per potato Saigon Cassia Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons per potato Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon per potato Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon per potato Ground Black Pepper
Serves / Yields
as much as you want
Cut potatoes into fry-sized wedges. Toss all ingredients to coat potatoes with oil and spices - be liberal with the spices. Spread seasoned potato wedges on a baking sheet, and roast at 400 until the edges are brown and the insides are tender.
*Note: Seasonings are all to taste. I listed the proportions I would use, but everyone has different ideas of well-seasoned. If you're not sure, mix all the dry seasoning together first and adjust that mixture until it tastes right.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!