No Name Chili Recipe
Submitted By:from Milwaukee.
No Name Chili Notes
This recipe was created for the 2nd Annual Milwaukee Spice House Chili Cook-Off.
- 3 pounds chuck roast, cubed
- 4 28 ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 14 ounce cans kidney beans
- 1 large onion, diced (about 2 cups)
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup burgundy wine
- 2 tablespoons Redi-Base chicken base
- 6 tablespoons Chili Con Carne Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons Hungarian Sweet Paprika
- 4 teaspoons ground ancho chile
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground Tellicherry pepper
Serves / Yields
Add first group of ingredients to a large stock pot. Bring to boil and simmer one hour, uncovered. Add spices and simmer for another half hour. Serve
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!