Plum Good Sauce Recipe
Submitted By:from Dousman.
Plum Good Sauce Notes
This recipe comes to us courtesy of the "Spice of Life Cookbook" by Treva Davis (no longer in print).
- 1 pound canned plums, in water
- 5/8 cup Gallo Red Rose, or other sweet red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon` ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons crabapple jelly
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Serves / Yields
Makes Eleven 2 Ounce Servings
Pit plums and place in a blender along with all other ingredients. Blend until smooth. Simmer in 3 quart saucepan until thickened. Use as a condiment, marinade, or basting sauce for poultry or pork. Cooks down to 22 ounces.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!