Potato Salad for a Crowd Recipe
Potato Salad for a Crowd Notes
I like the crunch of the apple and the chew of the craisins. This is not routine potato salad.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, boiled, cooled and diced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 pound trimmed green beans (about 4 cups when boiled or steamed)
- 3 cups diced apples (Fuji or other sweet apple)
- 1 1/3 cups Craisins or dried sweetened cranberries
- 10 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonaisse
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Serves / Yields
A Crowd 10-14 as a side dish
Prepare and mix all vegetables. Add fruit and mix. Add eggs and mix gently. Mix the dressing. Gently and thoroughly mix the dressing into the salad. Serve chilled.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!