« Back to Recipe
Asian Guacamole Recipe
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Japanese Mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 bunch watercress, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, green part finely minced
- 1/2 cup jicama, finely diced
- 2 each avocados, chopped or mashed, as you prefer
- to taste salt and pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the liquids, ginger, wasabi and sesame seeds. In a separate bowl (or food processor), chop, mash dice the remaining ingredients until they reach your desired texture. Pour in the liquid mixture and stir until fully blended.
A food processor, potato masher or vegetable chopper are the easieast tools to use for this recipe. Serve with rice chips.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.