« Back to Recipe
Basic Beef Marinade Recipe
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- to taste - coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (or 2 teaspoons dried) parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh (or 2 teaspoons dried) herbs (the combination of rosemary, thyme and tarragon work well)
Serves / Yields
Combine the vinegar, red wine, soy sauce, and worcestershire in a nonreactive mixing bowl. Whisk in the olive oil a little at a time. Add the pepper, parsley, and herbs.
It is fun to vary this recipe with different herbs from your garden when they are in season.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.