« Back to Recipe
Cacao Nib Rub for Beef Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried shallots
- 2 teaspoons Aleppo chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon medium hot chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Place the first four ingredients in a food processor and pulse until powdery. Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk together until fully blended. Rub on meat for grilling, roasting or slow cooking, at least an hour before cooking or overnight for maximum flavor development.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.