« Back to Recipe
Chipotle Mustard Recipe
- 1/4 cup basic yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Cedarburg (Ukrainian Village) Seasoning, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sunny Paris seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix all ingredient well and let sit at least 1 hour.
The base for this mustard is a basic prepared yellow mustard. You can use a store-bought mustard or make your own with our basic mustard recipe.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.