« Back to Recipe
Coconut Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Coconut Tandoori Chicken Notes
Although traditionally tandoori chicken recipes call for plain yogurt as the base, I'm not a big yogurt fan. I decided to try using coconut milk instead, and it turned out great! This is a wonderfully easy recipe, great for lazy days.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk (13.6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons or more Tandoori seasoning
Serves / Yields
- Mix Tandoori Seasoning into coconut milk and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a dish, plastic container, or one-gallon resealable baggie
- Add the chicken breasts, stir to coat thoroughly, and allow to marinate overnight (turning if necessary to coat again)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for one hour
This recipe was provided by Joanna from Nashua.