« Back to Recipe
Greek Peasant Salad Recipe
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 medium, ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium, red onion
- 1 8 ounce jar Kalamata olives
- 4-8 ounces feta cheese (depending on how much you like feta)
- Dressing :
- 1/4 cup unfiltered cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Greek oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- to taste, salt and freshly gound black pepper
Serves / Yields
Peel cucumbers, and cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick. Core but do not peel tomatoes and cut into 8 wedges. Cut onion in thin wedges. Drain olives, and add to veggies. Crumble feta over salad, varying the size of the chunks. Mix dressing and toss. Chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
This recipe was provided by Kathryn Perry from Stockton.