« Back to Recipe
Happy Cow Chili Recipe
Happy Cow Chili Notes
Won 1st Place in the 3rd Annual Milwaukee Employee Chili Cook Off 2014
- 2 large cans pinto beans 1 lb. 13 oz. each; drained and rinsed
- 3 lbs. beef chuck roast or English chuck roast cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons medium chili powder
- 2 1 lb. cans of diced tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons beef soup base
- 2 large yellow onions diced
- 1 green bell pepper Diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
Serves / Yields
Sear the cut up meat in a large stock pot on medium high heat. Add remaining ingredients into the stock pot until it begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 2 hours.
This recipe was provided by Sonia Perich from Milwaukee.