« Back to Recipe
Indian Spiced Yogurt Dressing Recipe
Indian Spiced Yogurt Dressing Notes
First place winner at the Wisconsin State Fair, 2011
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- huice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons honey
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl and store, covered, in the refrigerator until serving time. Serve over mixed greens, or any salad featuring mandarin or sliced oranges.
This recipe was provided by Susan Kelley from New Berlin.