« Back to Recipe
Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- Two 8 oz packages cream cheese
- One 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp Lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons key lime extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly
on bottom of 9X13 inch cake pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, juice and Key Lime Extract; mix
Pour batter over crust and allow to even out before baking.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.