« Back to Recipe
Lavender Rose Potpourri Recipe
- 2 cups dried and fresh rose petals
- 1/2 cup rose geranium leaves
- 1/4 cup lavender buds
- 1 cup larkspur or carnation leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon orange peel
- 2 tablespoons marjoram
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf crumbled
- 1 teaspoon orris root
- a few drops rose or lavender oil
Serves / Yields
Mix all ingredients together' enclose in a zip-closure bag and age for at least 4 weeks. Display in a decorative container. Add 1 or 2 drops of oil to intensify fragrance or renew faded scent.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.