« Back to Recipe
Pork Chops and Apples with Milwaukee Avenue Recipe
Pork Chops and Apples with Milwaukee Avenue Notes
This recipe was posted on our forum by Andrew M, who said they "came out great, even for Texas"!
- 4 Pork Chops, Thin Cut (about 2 pounds)
- 2-3 Apples, peeled and cut into chunks (tart apples work best)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Milwaukee Avenue seasoning
Serves / Yields
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rub pork chops with Milwaukee Ave. Spice & let rest
- Spray baking dish w/ cooking spray
- Mix sugar & cinnamon together
- Toss apple chunks w/ sugar & cinnamon, place at bottom of baking dish, sprinkling mixture over apples
- Pan fry pork chops on medium with a little olive oil, 2 1/2 mins per side until nice crust forms, lay on top of seasoned apples
- Cover dish w/ tin foil & bake for another 20-30 minutes or until pork is done (160 degrees internal temp)
- Let rest another 5 minutes. Apples should be fork-tender.
Serve pork chops w/ apples & sauce spooned over or as a side dish. I served this with potatoes au gratin and it came out wonderfully.
This recipe was provided by The Spice House.