« Back to Recipe
Super Simple Lemon-Pepper Chicken Recipe
Super Simple Lemon-Pepper Chicken Notes
I'm a busy woman. It was a weeknight, and not one of my usual "cooking nights", but I just got my order from the Spice House and was eager to try my International SF Blends.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- non-stick cooking spray or 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Sunny Spain seasoning to taste
- pinch sea salt (optional)
Serves / Yields
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Rinse chicken thighs, then pat excess water with a paper towel.
- Poke chicken thighs with a fork several times.
- Spray chicken thighs with non-stock cooking spray (or brush with oil). Sprinkle generously with Sunny Spain seasoning. Flip over with fork and repeat on unseasoned side.
- Bake chicken thighs for 35 minutes, then flip over. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving suggestion: Serve with steamed veggies sprinkled with Sunny Paris seasoning and a tsp. of melted butter or margarine.
To make super simple steamed veggies, I used Ziploc steamer bags. Filled it about halfway with a frozen, unseasoned veggie blend and microwaved the sealed bag for 2 minutes. Sprinkle veggies while they're still in the bag and drop in 1 tsp. of margarine (optional). Reclose the bag, then shake to coat.
This recipe was provided by Lydia Rossi from Chicago.