« Back to Recipe
Teriyaki Chicken Wings (in the slow cooker) Recipe
- 18 chicken wings, whole or separated
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground ginger
- 4 or more minced garlic cloves
- 6 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup dry gin (optional)
Serves / Yields
18 chicken wings
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken wings in slow cooker, and mix well.
- Add chicken wings and mix to be sure each piece is coated with sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 – 8 hours, stirring several times to re distribute the sauce. Mix carefully to avoid breaking up the chicken.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- If cooked as individual sections of wings, this recipe makes a great finger food appetizer.
This recipe was provided by Stephen Gross from Des Moines.