« Back to Recipe
White Grape Salad with Walnuts and Blue Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups white grapes, destemmed
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Little Italy Herbs
- 2 cups mesclun mix greens
Serves / Yields
Combine grapes, walnuts and blue cheese and chop toughly. Add garlic and Little Italy Seasoning, season to taste and blend until incorporated. Serve 1 C grapes salad over 1 C greens.
This recipe was provided by Geneva Spice House from geneva.