Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Submitted By:from Winnetka.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Notes
Invented as an experiment, we had a bunch of ingredients and went for a certain texture.
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ginger powder (depending on how strong it is)
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2 - 4 eggs, depending on the texture you like
- 10 ounces pumpkin puree, canned works fine
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup sugar
Serves / Yields
8 - 12
Mix ginger snap crumbs, grahm cracker crumbs, powdered ginger in bowl. Add lemon juice and butter, and mix thorougly. Press into a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and 2 eggs together and add pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sugar. Add remaining eggs if desired, beat 3-4 minutes. Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for an hour, give or take 10 minutes, until browned on top and not liquidy in center.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!