Salmon bake with pecan crunch coating: Recipe
Submitted By:from Rye Brook.
- 4 single-serving salmon fillets
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 Cup fresh breadcrumbs
Serves / Yields
Mix together Dijon mustard, melted butter, and honey in a small bowl and set aside. Mix nuts, parsley, and breadcrumbs in another bowl and set aside. Season 4 salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or broiling pan. Brush each fillet with mustard/honey mixture. Pat top of each with crumb mixture. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes per inch of thickness measured at the thickest part or until the salmon flakes when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!