Smoked Corn Beef - Spice House Style Recipe
Submitted By:from San Jose.
Smoked Corn Beef - Spice House Style Notes
Just tried to create something different for St. Patricks day. Smoked Corn Beef with Spice House dry rub.
- 1 kobe corned beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons English Prime Rib Rub
- 2 teaspoons Bavarian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian Half-Sharp Paprika
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
Serves / Yields
6 - 8
Soak corn beef 24 to 48 hours to remove excess salt.
Pat dry and lightly rub with Dijon mustard.
Mix Spice House Rubs together and sprinkle on corn beef, about 1 teaspoon per pound.
Smoke at 220 over cherry wood, 1+ hour per pound until internal temperature at 180 degrees. Tent in foil for one half hour. Slice and serve.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!