Spicy and Sweet Salad Dressing Recipe
Submitted By:from Hales Corner.
Spicy and Sweet Salad Dressing Notes
3rd place winner at the Wisconsin State Fair, 2011
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons spicy paprika
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Whisk all ingredients together and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight to meld the flavors. Great over a vegetable salad.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!