Spicy Apple Bagel Spread Recipe
Submitted By:from West Allis.
Spicy Apple Bagel Spread Notes
I love cream cheese on a toasted bagel. This is a decadent version. Perfect for Brunch Buffets .
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 ounces regular or low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cake spice
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 4 bagels of your choice, toasted
Serves / Yields
Place apples in a dry non-stick skillet and cook until soft and moisture is gone. Cool. Combine apples, cheese, sugar, spice, salt and raisins, if using in a bowl. Stir till mixed evenly. Spread on bagels. Serve
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are a good choice. Great served with a cup of my Spiced Hot Chocolate.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!