Spicy Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Submitted By:from West Allis.
Spicy Hot Chocolate Mix Notes
I like this because all you need to have is hot water. This recipe came from my love of Spiced Cider and Hot Chocolate. I combined the two.
- 1 6-quart box powdered milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup instant chocolate milk mix
- 1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cake spice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla powder
Serves / Yields
Combine all the ingredientts in a large jar with tight fitting lid. Shake until well combined. Use 1/3 - CUP mix to 1 - CUP hot water. Stir and enjoy.
Goes well with my Spicy Apple Bagel Spread. Store in a cool dry place.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!