Spicy Tarragon Brown Rice Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- 2 finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- handful of chopped fersh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons French Countryside Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
Mix rice, pepper, cucumber, scallions, and corn in a salad bowl. Whisk the olive oil, lime juice, and sage leaves with "French Countryside Seasoning". Add to the salad. Chill and serve. Garnish with the sage leaves. Enjoy!
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!