Sugar Snap Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from Milwaukee.
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, julienned
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut in 1/8th's
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Old Cedarburg seasoning (Ukranian Village Seasoning)
Mix the yogurt, sour cream and Cedarburg (Ukranian Village) in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!