Tarragon Peppercorn Mustard Recipe
- 1/4 cup basic yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Mix all ingredient well and let sit at least 1 hour.
The base for this mustard is a basic prepared yellow mustard. You can use a store-bought mustard or make your own with our basic mustard recipe.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!