Tarry-By-The-Bay Burger Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 2 teaspoons French Countryside Seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated celery
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound ground chicken
- Approximately 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Sauce/ Condiment:
- 1/4 teaspoon French Countryside Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup mayonnaise
Combine burger ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Heat a saute pan over medium heat, add extra virgin olive oil. Form mixture into patties. Mixture is fairly moist, wet hands or just press ball of meat out in the pan to flatten. Depending on size, you can make 4-6 burgers.
Use an iron or steel type pan for a crustier outside and flip the meat just once after first side develops its crust. A non-stick pan will also work, of course, but brown crusty outside is harder to achieve. Serve with lettuce, a slice of tomato with a sprinkle/pinch of French Countryside Seasoning on top, and your favorite Sauvignon Blanc, a dry Riesling, or a "Summer" Ale.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Spread on your favorite Burger Bun. Here we used Pretzel Rolls (photo attached).
Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar is available from Old Town Oil.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!